Dental School & Hospital Rules
- Alcohol cannot be brought into, nor consumed in, the Dental School/Hospital building.
- No food or drink can be brought into, nor consumed in, the lecture theatres, seminar rooms or preclinical laboratories.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time in the Dental School/Hospital building.
- Name badges must be worn at all times and in all areas of the School/Hospital.
- No drugs, materials or instruments can be brought into the School/Hospital for use in either the clinics or laboratories unless approved by the School/Hospital. Students wasting drugs or materials will be required to make up the deficiency.
- All dental technicians' laboratories in the Hospital are out of bounds to students, except for direct communication on specific clinical problems.
- Students must vacate the Dental School/Hospital building by 6.00pm.
- Students are required to observe the detailed regulations governing conduct in the pre-clinical laboratories.